SPECIAL OFFER: During COVID urgent care centers experienced an average 50% increase in new patients. As we return to a new normal, many urgent care centers are investing in their website, improving marketing, and retaining those patients. We are here to help. Learn more about our no charge for a new or updated website and no services fees for the first 4 months.
URGENT CARE WEBSITES
Increase Patient Volume & Practice Growth through
Experience, Cost, and Accountability
It may be a challenge to match what Urgent Care clinics with their healthcare professionals and staff have endured to ensure people's health and safety during COVID'S onslaught.
UCWebsites is compelled to do its part by offering urgent care centers NO CHARGE on all its services for the first 4 months. This includes but is not limited to:
- Launch a mobile-first designed website
- Enhancements to your existing site
- One site custom-fitted for all devices
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Check & fix your On-Page and Off-Page Optimization
- Create new citations & fix old ones
- Handle your reputation management
- Reach your patients when they need you the most
- On-point targeting
- Absolute Google Ads account ownership
- Account management & performance transparency
Simply put, we want to honor what you have done! Offering our services like this is the best way we know how.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, share your contact details in our contact form, and we'll reach out to you as soon as possible.
Again, thank you for everything!
Good Website Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Google Ads are not secrets or complex, and the best practices are well known. This is especially true for local businesses like Urgent Care.
We have a staff of 35 and 20+ years of experience. We use best practices, provide transparency, and champion client ownership of everything we do.
You own what we do and can always take it with you if you choose to use another service.
We provide third party objective reporting to document our work and results.
Mistakes and shortcuts can become very significant problems for you today but more so over time. We can identify those and fix them.
We are responsive, we care, and we work for your best interests.
Finally, we believe we are the most affordable agency in this industry, and we welcome the opportunity to show you.
Major Best Practices
- Own your Domain Name and Website.
- Never have more than one website per business per location.
- Only use proprietary website tools if you design and manage your own website.
- Keep records of photo licenses purchased for use on your website.
- Own your Google Business Listing, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console accounts.
- Own your Reviews and Citations and never link them to a Domain/Website you do not own.
- Own your Google Ads Account and have access to it.
- Always pay for Google Ads Management and Google Ads Spend separately.
- Always get detailed performance reports for Google Ads, Keyword Ranking, Website Visitors, etc.
A Fully Responsive Website Technology
- One site that auto-fits for both Desktop and Mobile instead of 2 sites
- A user-friendly WordPress-based website
- Custom-built according to your needs
- Full ownership of the site
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited content, photos, and videos
Protection & Security
- Virus protection
- Development site in a separate private URL
- Hourly back-ups available
- SSL certificate (HTTPS)
- HIPAA-compliant forms
- Online scheduling
- Downloadable patient forms
- Social media links
Cost includes ALL Modifications and Maintenance
SEO Services to Get Found
SEO for Urgent Care
We work to position you at the #1 spot, utilizing responsive mobile design and Local SEO that strategically appeals to and engages the user. The results are increased conversions and patient volume.
Search and Compare
We build better listings and use best practices to raise your organic rank and increase conversions.
Urgent User Search
The bar is set higher for Urgent Care Centers. SEO must account for the normal search-and-compare user plus the hurried urgent care search user with immediate needs.
Best Practices for Search Engine Optimization
Google Business Profile
- Account Creation
- Periodic Review
Keyword Rank (SEO Performance)
- Tracking Mobile & Desktop Rankings
- Tracking Local and Organic Rankings
- Monitor & Report Reviews
- Get More Quality Reviews
- Tracking Social Mentions
- Account Management
Citations (Business Listings)
- Audit Citations for Accuracy
- Add Citations on Relevant Directories
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
Google Ads · Online Advertising
Google Ads for Urgent Care Centers
- We know Urgent Care and we know Google Ads
- We deliver great results with Google Ads
- Conversions of visitors to patients are tracked and reported
- Management is an on-going effort to fine tune and maximize ROI
- We will document the success
- We will provide monthly reports
- You own the Google Ads account
- We are always available to discuss and explain
Thank you for your endurance and dedicated service during COVID!
Free new site or re-design
Free services for 4 months
- All modifications, edits, and additions.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Hosting
- Daily Back-ups
- Virus Protection
- Reputation Management
- Google Business Listing
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Booking Appointments
- Google Ads Account Creation
- Google Ads Campaign Management
- Location Targeting
- Demographic Targeting
- Negative Keywords
- Optimizing Keywords, Ads, and Landing Page
- Optimizing Quality Score
- Daily Monitoring & Tuning
- Monthly Performance Reports
Contact us if you would like any clarification on what we do or what we charge.
Contact us if you are locked into an unfortunate contract hurting your business.
Ownership · Billing · Accountability
- You own everything we do and everything we create for you.
- You can leave with everything at any time—we hope you don't—because we will work hard so you won't.
- Our standards for communication, quality, and service are high.
- We have no contracts. You pay us after the work is done. For example, you pay in month 6 for the work we did in month 5.
- You have 2 dedicated account managers.
- We also provide third party reports on our progress.